[Insight-users] Re: Regarding OrientImagefilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:33:35 -0500

Hi SriValli,

What do you mean by "blan output"  ?

A black image ?

What pixel type are you using for the images ?
what fileformat are you using for saving the images ?

It is a common mistake to use pixel types with a dynamic
range much larger that the actual pixel values of the
image and that results in images that 'appear' black
in viewers that do not normalize intensities.

What are you using for visualizing the images ?

Please let us know,