[Insight-users] Java wrappers import/export data

Pablo D. Burstein pablob at grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:50:38 -0500

Hi there,

I cannot be more supportive of Alejandro's words and feelings. By an
incredible coincidence (?), I am developing something very similar to
Alejandro's app, but for registration purposes; my app is also Java on
top of ITK (within a plug-in architecture, BTW). Probably you, Luis, can
remember I was asking about Java wrappers about a month (?) ago, but I
was told no clear timeline was set, then. So I took the old, "painful"
JNI's way as well. Your "release" of Java wrappers is utmost welcome!
But I think, as Alejandro, that full functionality should be implemented
to get the max out of ITK within REAL apps. ...And the sooner the better
(I have to make decision and deliver as well...) Please, go Ahead!

Thumbs up,
Pablo

--
Pablo D. Burstein, PhD.