[Insight-users] Histogram equalization

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:58:03 -0500

Hi Radhika,

I would suggest you to enter this issue as a
"feature request" in the bug tracker.

-----

BTW if somebody out there is using ITK for
teaching image processing courses, note
that the "feature request" category of the bug
tracker provides abundant material on ideas for
course projects and cruel homework.   :-)

If you suggest your students to do any of those
projects, please encourage them to contribute
their code to ITK, so no other students will be
tortured by the same means.

(...we will find new means...  :-)

Thanks

     Luis,