[Insight-users] problem on the parameters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 23:54:56 EDT 2004

Hi Diaoxianfen,

Could you please be more especific ?

What ITK filter are you refering to when
you say "segment function". There are many
segmentation methods in ITK, but none with this name  :-)

You may find useful to follow the Tutorial sessions:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular the one with the overview of
segmentation methods available in ITK

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/SegmentationMethodsOverview.pdf

You should also read the Segmentation Chapter
in the SoftwareGuide:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Please let us know if you have further questions,