[Insight-users] Help with compile the ImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 20:58:42 EDT 2004

Hi Yingli,

When you configure InsightApplications, are
you enabling VTK ?

The conflict of symbols for the zlib library
may be comming from the interaction between
ITK and VTK. In version 1.4, the symbols for
the Utilities libraries where not mangled and
resulted in link errors for duplicate symbols.

BTW Have you tried the CVS version of ITK ?

Is there any reason why it doesn't build on
your Mac ?