[Insight-users] ExtractImageFilter - newbie needs help!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 20:41:43 EDT 2004

Hi Ramzy,

The problem you are experiencing may just be
due to the bug in the JPEG writer. Are you
using "unsigned char" pixels now ?

Could you post the corrupted image in web site
so we can take a look at it. That will help a
lot for figuring out the real source of the
problem.

---

BTW Note that there is also a "RegionOfInterest" filter
that also extracts a rectangular region from an image.