[Insight-users] ExtractImageFilter - newbie needs help!

Ramzy Darwish ramzy_d at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:42:38 EDT 2004

Thanks for your response.

I did try CropImageFilter, but it wouldn't work either although it did give
different results.

It wouldn't retunr the correct sized subimage and it still had that
'missing-pixel' effect. (Although I think that mayube what I think is
missing pixels is really intermixed pixels from different regions of the
image.)

I am trying to give CropImageFilter an x,y coordinate and a size offset, but
I don't think that is right, I don't fully understand what the upper and
lower boundaries are supposed to represent (offset or pixel locations)

I wanted to use CropImageFilter originally, but then I found the example
with ExtractImageFilter and that is why I went that way.

If you have any suggestions on how to use CropImageFIlter, I would be happy
to hear them.

Thanks again,
ramzy