[Insight-users] Error running ImageRegistration from InsightApplications.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 27 15:33:43 EDT 2004

Hi Casper,

This demo application is not functional.

It is only intended to show how you could put together
the components of a registration problem and switch the
components at run time.

In other words, it is a programming example, rather than
an end user application.

If you want an end user application, you may want to look
at

      InsightApplications/
         LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration

or to the ITK ImageRegistration plugin for VolView.
The free version of VolView can be downloaded from

    http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html

Please let us know if you have further questions,