[Insight-users] Error running ImageRegistration from InsightApplications.

Yang Wang dietpaopao at netscape.net
Sat Jun 26 22:33:40 EDT 2004

Dear Luis,

I met some problem running the ImageRegistration application in
the InsightApplications directory.

I can successfull load in and display both fixed and moving images
with a 60 by 60 by 60 3D image. Then use the default value
in the Resample filter to resample the moving image, the display
for this image is also Ok. Then, I press the Start button and
wait until the status to say "Registration Done". Push the "Resample
Filter" button, followed by "Registered Image". The fltk viewer
window pops up, but nothing shows up within the window and the
slice controller by the right side of the window frame can simply
not work. When I try to click on the image window, the program
will terminate with a Segmentation fault error message. Tried several
times with different values for Resample filters and other combinations
for Metric, Transform, ,Interpolator, Optimizor, but still failed.

Can you tell me what is going wrong and what I should prepare or
precaution to successfully run this application.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Yours,
Casper