[Insight-users] raw image input query

yogeshgupta at iitb.ac.in yogeshgupta at iitb.ac.in
Thu Jun 24 00:34:08 EDT 2004

Hi Luis
Thanks.
But the problem was that I want to change the values of some of the
pixels of the image, so I have to have pixel by pixel access of the
image. Now, I am trying to do that using ImageRegionIterator. Please
guide me if this is right to do that as I am a newbie to ITK.
Thankx again for ur guidance.
regards
Yogesh

Yogesh Gupta
Summer Trainee
Imaging Technologies Lab
GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd.
yogeshg[AT]gmail.com,yogesh.gupta[AT]ge.com