[Insight-users] Submission: Texture calculation classes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 23 20:53:15 EDT 2004

Hi  Zach,

Thanks a lot for contributing your code to ITK.

Your texture analysis classes have been commited under

        Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics

They included the new versions of your class

   itkScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

They builded fine in Linux, and I assume that you develop
the code on Windows.  It is to expects some quirks from
the Borland and SGI compilers over the following days in
he Dashboard.

   Thanks again,

      Luis