[Insight-users] WinCVS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 23 19:28:15 EDT 2004

Hi Christian,

I'm afraid I don't see the relationship between your
message and ITK.

You are trying to download software from a repository
over your Windows network. The error message seems to
be related to the configuration of your cvs server
rather than your client...

Are you sure that the module "sp" exist in the server ?

You may want to post your question to a WinCVS users group.