[Insight-users] WinCVS

Eidsmoe, Chris ChrEid at safeco.com
Wed Jun 23 15:42:35 EDT 2004

Hello Mr.  Ibanzez,

I'm using WinCVS and I'm able to connect and login:

cvs -d :pserver:CIGNA_FIS\ceidsmoe:mypassword at irvdev01:C:/Agilstream login
Logging in to :pserver:CIGNA_FIS\ceidsmoe at irvdev01:2401:C:/Agilstream

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

However, when I try to checkout a module I always get this:

cvs checkout sp (in directory C:\WINCVS\sp\AgilstreamDomainObjectsDev1)
cvs server: Updating SP
cvs server: cannot create read lock in repository `C:/Agilstream/SP': No
such file or directory
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

My user CIGNA_FIS\ceidsmoe has access, and I can use Websphere Developer to
connect and checkout fine with the same user/pw etc.

Any Idea what I've got wrong?

Thanks,

Christian Eidsmoe.