[Insight-users] Problems with CVS

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 21 14:35:18 EDT 2004

Rodrigo Trujillo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I´m using ITK and InsightApplications updated from CVS with branch
> ITK-1-6 and wrapping to Python
> (CMake 1.8.3 and Visual  C++ ).  Now, i´m trying to update ITK and
> InsightApplications to the last  1.6
> revision, so i used tag 1.6 in the WinCVS.  ITK was compiled, but i had
> problems in InsightApplications.
> My doubts are:
>
> 1- Am i right using tag 1.6 to get the last revision of ITK and
> InsightApplications ?

The tag should be ITK-1-6.

> 2- When i tried to build InsightApplications CMake generated the
> following errors:
>     Some CMakeLists.txt files have the command "SOURCE_FILES" and it was
> not recognized, writing to
>     change for command "SET"; and the directory  "VanderBuildValidation"
> does not exist. What is happening ?

You probably need to use the "-d" option to CVS when updating (or the
equivalent in WinCVS).  This option tells CVS to give you all new
subdirectories.

> 3- Do i need to update CableSwig to have the newest classes wrapped to
> Python ?

Yes, the CableSwig version must also be obtained with tag ITK-1-6.
CableSwig and ITK versions are tied together right now.

-Brad