[Insight-users] Gradient Filters and Streaming

Michael michakuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 18 03:40:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've noticed that the GradientRecursiveGaussianImageFilter is not
streaming capable. I'm wondering whether it would basically be possible
to make it streaming capable. I didn't go into the mathematics of the
filter, because I thought it's less time consuming when asking this
question in the mailing list... The question basically is, is the area
required by the filter to compute the output for one pixel limited or
does it (theoretically) cover the whole image?

Can you give me any references on which the implementation of this
filter is based?

Thanks,

Michael