[Insight-users] Is there any other open source level set package?

Sah Rayman sahrayman at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 03:56:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

Maybe it's not a best place to ask here, but my level
set segmentation using ITK sometimes performs
unexpectedly.

Basically, the curvature term doesn't smooth the edge
enough; or when I increase the curvature term too
large, the whole process becomes VERY slow.

While I will be debugging the current program, I still
wish to have a look at other possibilities to at least
have a comparison. I googled a little but didn't find
any yet. Is there anyone that you guys know of?

Thanks.