[Insight-users] Measuring texture of objects

Nick Arini nick.arini at amersham.com
Wed Jun 16 11:17:50 EDT 2004

Dear ITK users,

I would like to measure the texture (say spatial autocorrelation) of
objects or regions (irregular in shape) defined by a segmentation.

For example, say I have a 2D image which I binary threshold to give me a
collection of region masks and I want the texture of each of these regions
by measuring the spatial relationships of pixels in the original image
which form a connected set defined by the region mask (I hope that was a
clarification!).

Can someone point me in the right direction with regard to ITK classes. I
just need a kick start.

Many thanks,

Nick