[Insight-users] ImageViewer on the Mac

Suyash P. Awate suyash at cs.utah.edu
Tue Jun 15 10:35:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

There seems to be a problem for my ImageViewer (on the Mac : Darwin OS)
to be able to display "mha" image files in the "double" format.
It works just fine with the float format but it can NOT display a
double-format image file created in linux. (Yes, I am trying to see
files created on linux systems on the Mac). It gives some weired ranges
like (-inf->inf) and the entire image appears black.

Of course my ImageViewer on linux can display all images just fine and I
used the same code to build it on the Mac.

Is there a way to fix this ? I would appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Suyash.