[Insight-users] itk::Statistics::MahalanobisDistanceMembershipFunction

Lucas Lorenzo lucas at cvrti.utah.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:20:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm using the itk::Statistics::MahalanobisDistanceMembershipFunction
and I have a doubt regarding the SetNumberOfSamples method. The point
is that after setting the mean vector and the covariance matrix I
assume that everything is ready for the Evaluate method. I guess I'm
missing something here ... does anyone have an answer ?
Thanks,

Lucas

Lucas Lorenzo

University of Utah
Nora Eccles Harrison CardioVascular Research and Training Institute
Fellows Room
95 South 2000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5000

e-mail:  lucas at cvrti.utah.edu