[Insight-users] from 2D slices to 3D volume

Hans Wolf hansw004 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 9 12:41:23 EDT 2004

Thank you for your answer, but I didn't explain my problem very well. The images are already itk::Image<PixelType,2> type since I perform a transformation per slice. Afterwards I would like to convert them back to a itk::Image<PixelType,3>.

Regards,
Hans

Gavin Baker <gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

Hello Hans,

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 02:36:50PM +0200, Hans Wolf wrote:

> is there a filter to add 2D itk Images in order to a build a 3D itk image?

There is the ImageSeriesReader, which reads data from a series of files and
combines the result:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen16/html/classitk_1_1ImageSeriesReader.html

You simply supply a list of files to read. You can find some examples in:

Insight/Examples/IO

Regards,

:: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb The University of Melbourne

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!