[Insight-users] Questions on InsightApplications/MRIBiasCorrection

Jonathan Lok-Chuen Lo jlo at robots.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 30 04:52:18 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am using the BiasCorrector in the InsightApplications off the CVS server,
and I have used Cmake 2.0.2 and MSVC .Net.  Please help me if anyone have
used that application.

1) I have used the BiasCorrector, it works using the Debug build.  However,
I have also tried the Release build to speed things up a bit, and I have got
very large values on the output corrected images (max pixel value of INF as
compared to 300 by the Debug build).  Have anyone had similar problems
before?

2) In trying to debug the above problem, I have tried to print out the
coefficients returned by the corrector filter.  And I have found that all
coefficients are zero.  I then use the BiasFieldEstimator to verify this,
and I realise that I have to set the initial coefficients to something other
than all zeros.  How do I get the size of the coefficients, so I could use
it to initialise a coefficient vector?

Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards,
Jonathan Lo