[Insight-users] ITK to VTK Image

Jacob Boomgaarden boomgaar at arsc.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:22:28 EDT 2004

Hello All,

Quick question here about trying to write a VTK image to a file.
The small program I am trying to write reads in a MetaImage header file to create
an itk::Image. I would then like to simply convert the image into a VTK image and
then write the image to a file for later use with a VTK application.

My question is what classes should I be using to accomplish the conversion and
writing, and how should I design the short pipeline for doing this...I've looked
through a few examples in ITK and am unsure of the setup.

Thanks for the help,

--
Jacob Boomgaarden
ARSC Intern