[Insight-users] input for levelset segmentation algorithms

Kai Li likai at cs.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:35:58 EDT 2004

Hi Luis and Ivan,
  Thank you guys for your replies. I just also looked into the code of the
SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter class. I think both of you are right.
The comment in the ::CopyInputToOutput() function indicates that the
function will figure out the zero crossings of the input image, following
a shift scaling. So I guess I just need to make the input image good for
the zero crossing processing. I think I can just pass an input with the pixels
 inside the object to be -1 and those outside the object to be 1.
Please point it out if there is anyting that is not exactly as what I
thought.

Thanks again,
Kai