[Insight-users] RE: increasing bspline control point density

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Jul 23 12:07:51 EDT 2004

Luis,

For ITK's B-spline representation, are the control points "on" the trace
of the spline? Normally, only some of the control points are on the spline
and the remainder are off the trace of the spline (but nearby).  Sometimes,
splines are implemented by specifying only the control points that are on
the trace (with the other implicitly calculated).

Jim