[Insight-users] Help Configuring ITK : Adding the Borland compiler to your path

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 23 11:26:57 EDT 2004

Hi Huss,

If you are using WindowsXP you set the path by selecting:

   - Control Panel
   - System
   - Click on the "Advanced" tab
   - Click on the "Environment Variables" button
   - Select the "path" variable
   - Click on "edit" and add the path to your borland
     compiler.
   - Make sure that you click on "OK" in order to
     save your changes.