[Insight-users] Re: Solaris compile w/mpiCC

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 07:53:46 EDT 2004

Last time I looked mpiCC was a simple script around g++ that
did not do much other than add a -I or -L and a -l or two.
It did not really change the code at all.  We compile MPI programs
all the time with just the compiler.   It would be interesting to see
if the actual compiler being used produced the same vcl_config_compiler.h
or not.   Could you try running cmake with the actual compiler used by
mpiCC and see if it generates a different file?

-Bill