[Insight-users] My problem with ITK

卡璐 张 carole_zhang780716 at msn.com
Fri Jul 23 01:30:16 EDT 2004

hi, Insight users
    I just start to use ITK,but i encountered some questions.When i used
CMake to configure and VC++6.0 to build it.It works well except for some
warnings.
    So i try an example of segmentation in ITK itself,but when i build it,
there is an error as followed:
 E:\zhy\研究
\ITK\ITK1.6\InsightToolkit-1.6.0\Examples\Segmentation\CannySegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx(73)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such file
or directory
    Please tell me what's the matter and what should i do.
    Thanks a lot!

regard!

carole zhang