AW: [Insight-users] Transform the contour from image to chaincode

Jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Fri Jul 23 06:45:59 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,
I tried one contour image and the searching always stops at one point
prematurely. I paste the 7*7 neighbor of this point at the original
contour image. The center point "100" is the stop point. And it above
"100" and right three "100" are found points. It left two "100" are not
found points.

End Point is at    138     160
    0    100    0    0    100    0    0
    0    0    100    0    100    0    0
    0    0    0    100    100    0    0
    0    0    0    100    0    0    0
    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

And the contour image is as the attachment. Now I find out why it stops.
It is good method to find out the problem. Thank you. But I still
struggle to figure it out.

Best regards,

Jiang