[Insight-users] Fuzzy Affinity

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 22 16:33:12 EDT 2004

Hi Martino,

There are three implementations of Fuzzy Connectedness
image filters in ITK. Each one of them uses a particular
definition of FuzzyAffinity.

These filters are:

    - SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter
    - VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter
    - SimpleFuzzyConnectednessRGBImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.html

If you are interested on the particular implementations of
the FuzzyAffinity() functions, you may want to take a look
at the code in the directory:

        InsightApplications/Code/Algorithms

more specifically to each one of the files

    itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase.txx
    itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessRGBImageFilter.txx
    itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.txx
    itkVectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.txx