[Insight-users] CMAKE command to link Fltk (fluid) in a code

Alexandre gouaillard alexandre.gouaillard at insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 22 13:11:23 EDT 2004

dear all,

that might not be the best place to post my question, but i don't know any
better , thus ,

thanks to mathieu and luis advices, i switched to cmake and bypassed most
of my compiling problems.
Still, the FindFLTK.cmake file provided by cmake 2.0 would require some
upgrade for windows.
Anyway, my curent probelm is how to call an executable from cmake to make
some pre-processing.
just like swig for python, i need to generate .cxx and .h from FLUID by
invoking the following command
PATH_TO_FLUID_EXE -c MY_FLUID_FILE.fl

I tried the following command :
EXEC_PROGRAM(${FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE} ./ ARGS -c my_fluid_file.fl)
but it didn't have any visible effect.

any idea about what i m doing wrong here ?

alex.