[Insight-users] Re: AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui3D

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 22 12:09:12 EDT 2004

Hi Alam,

Your MetaImage file looks like a good start:

   NDims = 3
   DimSize = 256 256 80
   ElementType = MET_UCHAR
   ElementSpacing = 1.0 1.0 1.0
   ElementByteOrderMSB = False
   ElementDataFile = compbrain80.raw

Is the data in your RAW file using 8bits per
pixel, or 16 bits per pixel ?

If you are using 16bits/pixel you should use
the flag

      MET_USHORT or MET_SHORT

instead of

      MET_UCHAR