[Insight-users] Scale based and vector fuzzy segmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 22 10:18:15 EDT 2004

Hi Martino,

Your question is too generic,
could you please be more specific ?

It seems that you are looking at the class

  Insight/Code/Algorithms/
    itkVectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter

If so, It would have been nice to mention
that in your email  :-)

Please be more concise regarding what parts
of the code are you having trouble to understand.

We are talking about a file with 824 lines of code...