[Insight-users] Problems Compiling on Solaris

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Jul 22 08:59:06 EDT 2004

If you set the environment variable CXX and CC before running CMake,
then CMake will generate Makefiles using the specified compiler.
You'll probably need to wipe out your CMakeCache.txt.  A safer thing would
be to start with a new build tree that will use the mpiCC compiler.

mkdir Insight-mpi
cd Insight-mpi
setenv CC mpicc
setenv CXX mpiCC