[Insight-users] SetRequestedRegion

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 20 12:22:51 EDT 2004

Hi Peter,

Since you are doing this with the LandmarkWarping
example, I assume that what you want to do is
to deform an image only in a restricted region.

If this is the case, you will find a much simpler
option by using the BSpline deformation example in

     Insight/Examples/Registration
                       BSplineWarping1.cxx

in this example you can simply restrict a BSpline
grid to be located over the area of the image that
you want to deform.