[Insight-users] SetRequestedRegion

Peter BERTOLAZZI pbertolazzi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:27:30 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use SetRequestedRegion in order to apply a filtering locally.
I get this compilation error
\itk_160\InsightToolkit-1.6.0\LandmarkWarping\LandmarkWarping.cxx(148) :
error C2663: 'itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::SetRequestedRegion' : 2
overloads have no legal conversion for 'this' pointer
I've used SetRequestedRegion to initialize images, but never in this way.
What am I doing wrong? Should I rather use RegionOfInterestImageFilter?

Thanks,
Peter