[Insight-users] ITK with MFC

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 20 12:19:23 EDT 2004

Hi Ruby,

1) Are you configuring your application with CMake ?
    if you are, CMake will take care of setting
    up all the necessary options.  Otherwise you
    will have to deal with a large range of annoying
    little details.

2) Are you catching the exception  ?

3) Can you please post the description message
    provided by the exception ?

4) Chances are that the exception is produced by
    a malformed filename...
    Please post to the list the *exact* filename
    that you are passing to the reader.