[Insight-users] Error using ShrinkImageFilter

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Jul 19 10:54:40 EDT 2004

If the input images is changing size, then you need to call
UpdateLargestPossibleRegion() instead of calling Update().

The pipeline caches information about previous requests.  If the image
size changes, then the this error will occur whenever the new input image
cannot satisfy the size of the request from the previous update.

Jim