[Insight-users] LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration

Peter BERTOLAZZI pbertolazzi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:44:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've found "LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration" in
InsightApplications-1.6.0.  I wonder if this version is operative since I've
tried to register couples of images and the registration didn't work well.
I've tried for 2D and 3D images, rigid only, only affine, also adding
landmarks. But either there is no registration at all or I see the
itk:ERROR: MattesInformationImagetoImageMetric(034B2528):Too many samples
map outside moving image buffer:0 / 40000 for affine in the console window.

Thanks,
Peter