[Insight-users] Euler3DTransform, Rotation Matrix & Initial Parameters - Continued

N.E. Mackenzie Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Wed Jul 14 12:31:06 EDT 2004

I am trying to initialize Euler3DTransform in order to perform a rigid
registration.  I have a rotation matrix that I wish to use to
initialize the transformation.  After reading
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2003-November/
005506.html it looks like this is impossible, the only way to
initialize the transformation is to set angles and translation
explicitly.

If this is the case I was wondering if anyone knew a way to extract the
3 angles from a 4x4 homogenous matrix?

Thanks
Neilson