[Insight-users] problem linking QT with ITK

Yannick Allard Yannick.Allard at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 13 16:46:30 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to build an application that use QT to build the GUI and add some
ITK functions for image processing. The compilation is going just fine but at
the link time I've some conflicts between QT and ITK where some functions are
multiply defined (like the ones for png image support).

I'm NOT using CMake to compile. I'm using gcc 3.2 under solaris 2.8 on a intel
platform. Any idea on how to solve the linking problem....

Thank you very much

Yannick