[Insight-users] compile ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 11 22:59:13 EDT 2004

Hi Yixiu,

It seems that you copied both the binary and source
code directories from one computer to another. That
certainly will not work.

You should avoid moving the binary directory or the
source directory even in the same computer.

The reason is that the configuration done by CMake
expands path to their absolute positions.

If you need to install ITK in another computer, please
build it from scratch in that other computer.