[Insight-users] CMake Commands for RegionGrowingSegmentation in ITK 1.6 Applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 6 20:24:28 EDT 2004

Hi  Neha,

InsightApplications *must* be configured with CMake from
the top level directory, not from any of the project subdirectories.
That is, you cannot simply configure one of the subprojects.

The reason is that there are a number of resources that are shared
among several applications. In particular the libraries created in
Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer.

Please configure the project form the top level directory, and
open the top level .dsw workspace. Once you open this workspace
you can buil the single "RegionGrowingSegmentation" project.

Dependencies will take care of building any additional libraries
required.

Also make sure that when you configure InsightApplications you
provide the elements for FLTK and VTK. You will find instructions
on this in the Tutorial Sessions.

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular in

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf