[Insight-users] CMake Commands for RegionGrowingSegmentation in ITK 1.6 Applications

neha k itkneha1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 13:54:28 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to use ITK 1.6 applications for the first time.  When I tried to run Cmake for ITK1.6\Applications\RegionGrowingSegmentation, I received errors for following 3 commands in CMakeLists.txt.

ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE(RegionGrowingSegmentation2D "${RegionGrowingSegmentation2D_SRCS}")
FLTK_WRAP_UI( RegionGrowingSegmentation2D ${RegionGrowingSegmentation2D_GUI_SRCS})
ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS("${RegionGrowingSegmentation2D_GUI_SRCS}")

I did "find in files" in all files under main ITK folder, but did not find them.  Are these commands already defined by CMake or I need to set them again in CMakeLists.txt.

Any input on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Neha