[Insight-users] Automated Co regstration of Volumetric images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 6 20:09:45 EDT 2004

Hi Vaijanath,

You may want to start by reading the registration chapter
on the SoftwareGuide.

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Note that you will follow better this material if you first
read the chapter on image resampling (ResampleImageFilter).

If you are using VolView, you will find interesting to use
the ITK plugins for VolView. Early today we posted a plugin
for Multi-Modality registration. VolView already has one for
Intra-Modality registration.

You will find the source code for the Plugins in the
InsightApplications checkout, under the directory

      InsightApplications/VolviewPlugins

You will find a description of the ITK registration
framework in the tutorials

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm