[Insight-users] Automated Co regstration of Volumetric images

Vaijanath Narasinga Rao vaiju at cse.iitb.ac.in
Tue Jul 6 15:26:16 EDT 2004

Hi to all,

I wantto develop Automatic Co - registration of multi- modal 3d
Volumetic image s/w. Can anyone guide me in this project. This is my
masters project. So far I am able to display volumetic images convert 2-
D Dicom images into 3D columetic images ( with little approximation).
I ma able to display them. Few properties such as entropy, ROi have been
added.

I am using medcon to read Dicom and volview to display it. So far i have
not used ITk as such, but would be using shortly in conjuction with the
current code.

So plz. help to move forward in right direction.

Regards
Vaijanath