[Insight-users] MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration

Ying Du duying at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:02:22 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

Thank you so much for the help. I tried the program, it works beautifully on
those jpeg images.

One question is that when I tried it on the same images but with the "TIF"
format, the result is quite different and not good. Does TIF has some
problem here? The real medical images I will be working on are all in "TIF"
format now, do I need to convert them to jpg?

I am using InsightToolkit-1.6.0, and I did not find
"ImageRegistration13.cxx" under Examples/Registration, are the new examples
like this one appear in the CVS version?

Thanks again!

Ying