[Insight-users] tiff image flipped problem

Karl Baum kgbaum at syr.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:55:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to itk and am having a problem with tiffs.  I wrote a program that
reads in a tiff and then writes it out.  The only filters are the reader and
writer.  The problem is that the tiff written out is different from the tiff
that was given as input.  The image is flipped vertically and the coloring
is messed up.  The original image is a 16-bit grayscale uncompressed tiff
and the output is a 16-bit grayscale uncompressed tiff.  Internally I am
using unsigned short to represent the pixels.

Any help would be appreciated,
Karl