[Insight-users] Searching for Optimal Path in 3D vectorfieldImage?

Patrick (Peng) Cheng peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 1 13:22:42 EDT 2004

Hi,
The problem is: sometimes you can't just follow the principal vector direction.
Coz sometimes fiber cross each other, so the singal overload on each other, and the major vector direction
may not be the direction you want to go if you want to find out the connectivity between two region. (we already know there is certain connection)
How do I find the optimal path then? coz if I follow the principal direction, I found I can't reach the ending region at last.
thanks a lot

Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Biomedical Engineering
University of Iowa