[Insight-users] Re: How to use VNL classess?

Steven Chen itkvtk at yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:54:19 -0800 (PST)

--0-614893027-1073840059=:50417

Hi, All

I was asked to do some transformation in Matrix.
(1) Given local transformation parameters, create the 4X4 matrix;
(2) From A X = B , each element of A and B can be calculated from formular, and i was asked to figure out what is X.

So how to use ITK to do this using VNL classes?

Thanks a lot.

Steven

--0-614893027-1073840059=:50417

<DIV>Hi, All</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was asked to do some transformation in Matrix.</DIV>
<DIV>(1) Given local transformation parameters, create the 4X4 matrix;</DIV>
<DIV>(2) From A X = B , each element of A and B can be calculated from formular, and i was asked to figure out what is X.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So how to use ITK to do this using VNL classes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks&nbsp;a lot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steven </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>