[Insight-users] Re: problem of itk compiled in Borland C++ builder

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 27 08:53:19 EST 2004

Hi Zhao,

The Borland compiler has a low level of support
for the kind of Generic Programming code in ITK.

If you want to use the Borland compiler you must
use the version

                  *bcc 5.5*

Version 6.0 will not work because their support
for templates is inferior to the one in 5.5.

Borland 5.5 is the *only* version of the borland
compiler that is capable of compiling ITK.